Mission Vatsalya : Mission Vatsalya is a roadmap to achieve development and child protection priorities aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It lays emphasis on child rights, advocacy and awareness along with strengthening of the juvenile justice care and protection system with the motto to "leave no child behind". The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 provisions and the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 form the basic framework for implementation of the Mission.
Multifaceted Schemes and programmes to bring more smiles in the lives of children. Programs for Children in need of Care & Protection and Juvenile in Conflict with Law under the Department of Women and Child Development.
- Updated list for Child Welfare Committee, Delhi 2023709.1 KB
- Updated list for Juvenile Justice Board, Delhi 2023116.51 KB
- GUIDELINES for 'MISSION VATSALYA' Scheme2.46 MB
- Child Adoption Regulations, 2017746.23 KB
- Notification and Details of MSW in Juvenile Justice Board1.09 MB
- Gazette Notification for Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Model Rules, 20163.02 MB
- Gazette Notification of Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act226.2 KB
- NGO run Child Care Institutition -20232.02 MB
- Govtenment run Child Care Institutition -2023478.39 KB
- Notification and Details for Child Welfare Committee (CWC list-2022)1.64 MB